released this 8 months ago | 0 commits to master since this release
If you are running from source, you will need to rebuild your virtualenv.
- Added support for VASL 6.6.4 and VASSAL 3.6.6.
- Precise colors can now be set in the log file analysis graphs.
- Added Partisan and Swedish nationalities.
- Updated the flags for the Allied/Axis Minor nationalities.
- The UI controls are now completely hidden if a nationality has no vehicles and/or ordnance.
- Analyzing a VASL scenario now reports the version of VASSAL and VASL it is using.
- The Java version is now shown in the Program Info dialog.
- Accelerator underlines are now shown in the Server Settings dialog on Windows.
- Minor tweaks to the templates.
- Images in snippets and custom list bullets are now turned on by default.
- Made a new
VO_NOTE_IMAGE_URL_PATHparameter available to templates.
- Updated the Chapter H placeholders ZIP file.
Other minor changes and bug fixes
- Updated dependencies.
- Got the embedded browser in the desktop app going again on Fedora 35 (and probably other distros).
- VASL versions can now be aliased (to allow data files to be shared).
- Fixed an error that could happen if the configured VASL
.vmoddidn't load properly.
- Added more logging to the VASSAL shim.
- Changed how the webapp is served.
- Stopped the DOS box from showing when we launch the webdriver (this is now done in the code, instead of having to change the Python source code).
- Tightened up how the Docker image is built.
- Artifacts that are downloaded as part of building the Docker image (Java, Firefox, and geckodriver) can now have their URL's overridden.
- Different backend webdrivers are now used when running the test suite.
- Tightened up how the test suite skips certain versions of VASL.
- Logging to a file is now possible when running the test suite.
- Minor tweaks to the help.