released this 2 years ago | 0 commits to master since this release
Main new features
- Added support for VASSAL 3.4.2 and .6 and VASL 6.6.0 and .1
- Added support for Fight For Seoul.
- Added a report to the log file analyzer that shows the number of 2's and 12's rolled, and Sniper Activations.
- Got the full functionality working when running in a Docker container.
IMPORTANT: Older versions of VASSAL and VASL are no longer supported. I tried, but it just got too messy :( You will also need to configure a newer version of Java (the one that comes installed with VASSAL is fine).
Other minor features and bug fixes
- Improved how the latest scenarios are downloaded from ROAR and the ASL Scenario Archive.
- Adjusted the layout of dialogs in the desktop application for HiDPI.
- Added icons to the File menu.
- Added a dialog to show the program configuration (only available from a browser).
- Larger flags are shown in label headings that use a larger font.
- Tightened up some National Capabilities labels.
- Tweaked the styling for subscripts (e.g. for Pz IV IVF1 and IVF2).
- The "CBI" theater (from the ASL Scenario Archive) is now imported as "PTO".
- Tightened up how volumes are mounted into the container.
- The Flask startup banner is no longer shown when running the Docker container.
- Allow the web server to be automatically initialized after it has started up (instead of waiting for the first request).
- Encoding is now handled when reading data files.
- Tab characters are now handled in snippet content.
- Image URL's in Chapter H notes are only translated if they are relative.
- Improved how we handle and report errors during startup.
- The default settings are now applied correctly when running the desktop application for the first time.
- Fixed a possible timing problem at startup that could cause a new scenario to be flagged as changed.
- Fixed a problem that could cause the "Get images from" droplist in the User Settings dialog to be loaded incorrectly.
- Fixed a timezone problem when checking the date for OBA in the ASL Scenario Archive scenario cards.
- Fixed a problem that was preventing a ZIP file to be used as the default template pack.
- A player's description is now cleared when their nationality is changed.
- Changed how the scenario date is unloaded from the UI.
- Changed how we control VASSAL to save scenarios.
- Re-architected the test suite.
- Minor UI changes.