released this 2 years ago | 0 commits to master since this release
Main new features
- Added the ability to analyze log files.
- Added integration with the ASL Scenario Archive.
Other minor features and bug fixes
- Added an option to confirm User Settings before updating a VASL scenario.
- Scenarios are now saved as formatted JSON.
- Added a popup menu item to generate a snippet as an image.
- Added icons to the menu items.
[EXC: ...]blocks can now be styled in snippets.
- Changed how the Escape key is handled.
- Added an ATMM template for the Romanians.
- The VASSAL shim can now access its properties file.
- A detached HEAD is now handled when reporting what the active git branch is.
- Syntax errors in the logging config file are now handled.
- Disabled logging of some warnings about VASL extensions at startup.
- Fixed a problem that was sometimes losing changes made in the User Settings dialog.
- Minor changes to the templates and data files.
- Minor UI changes.